Fresh Front Door Colors Suggested by Expert Home Painters
Whether you want to up the curb appeal of your house because it’s going on the market or just want to give it a fresh look, choosing a vibrant color for the front door is a great way to make it more eye-catching! Since the front door is a relatively small area, going bold on this surface is a safe way to experiment with color. The experienced home painters of Paint Pals in Aurora have a wide variety of tried-and-true palettes that balance a colorful front door with more neutral supporting hues for the rest of the exterior.
Home Painters Top 5 Front Door Colors
- Chartreuse, or yellow-green, is definitely a in-your-face color but also a welcoming one. This hue works best with modern architecture- simple lines and a minimal aesthetic.
- Orange is another color that pairs well with a more contemporary style but a terracotta hue compliments many styles, especially Mediterranean. Any hue of this cheery color that you choose will be warm and inviting to your guests!
- Turquoise or aqua blue works well with green-tinted neutrals and white accents. Conjuring images of pristine ocean, it compliments tropical landscaping or a beachy decorating style.
- Leaf green is a bright color that stands out well against gray. It won’t call attention to itself as much as the previous suggestions but is very refreshing.
- Red has been a popular choice for front doors long before it was even a trend to paint them a different color than the rest of the house. This classic color looks great with every house style but especially traditional.
Choosing to paint your front door a vibrant shade means that you want it to stand out, so selecting more neutral hues for the remaining surfaces that won’t clash is important. The home painters with Paint Pals in Aurora have years of experience with exterior painting and know the best palettes that will work with the style of your house and enhance its features. Call us today for a consultation!